Membership costs just £30 for the year and each weekly session costs £2.50, including refreshments. This money helps run the club and pay for the accommodation and variety of great speakers we have each year.
There are many benefits of becoming a member, these include:
- Talks from a variety of speakers who are experts in their field
- Attend hand-on members evenings, one example being a studio and flash support evening
- Develop your photography skills all round without the high cost of courses
- Regularly meet with like-minded photographers
- Enter competitions and gain feedback to help you improve
- Have the opportunity to enter national competitions and exhibitions
Maximise your photographic potential by joining your local club.